Assistant Site Manager
As an Assistant Site Manager, you will create transformative interactions that make a difference in someone's life today. You will be part of a diverse team with an excellent company culture. We offer competitive wages, a great work/life balance, and career and development opportunities.
Extra Space Storage is the fastest-growing storage company with over 2,000 stores nationwide. Grow with us! We value employees who are great communicators, self-motivated, outgoing, and have a passion for helping people and their team. We invest in your development so that we can all make a positive impact as stewards of our community.
Benefits We Offer You
- A work/life balance that allows you to work 5 days a week (no Sundays) and be off work by 6pm
- Outstanding company culture with growth opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1k annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRA Healthy Wellness Program with rewards towards your medical premium
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor’s degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet sales goals through unit rentals, unit insurance, moving supplies, and positive reviews
- Daily Lock Checks/Property Walks
- Collaborating and communicating with vendors
- Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Maintain Extra Clean standards for office, units, and property- sweeping, mopping, and minor maintenance
- Work independently on daily tasks and cooperate with team members
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Occasionally run errands for the facility and travel to nearby store locations
- Effectively communicate and craft professional emails
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Having a strong phone presence
- Critical thinker who is detail-oriented and enjoys problem-solving
- Self-starter and able to work independently
Note: If you have experience working in any of the following types of jobs, we encourage you to apply: Sales/Retail/Store Associate, Customer Service Representative, Hospitality and Hotel, Front Desk Agent, Leasing Agent, Rental Agent (i.e. car rental, RV rental, storage rental, apartment rental, etc.) Property Management, Retail Sales, Retail Sales Lead or Team Lead, Cashier/Sales, Sales Specialist, restaurant, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.