Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will act as a crucial member of our team by striving to build a positive experience for our customers. We seek employees with integrity and passion for helping others who are eager to take on new responsibilities in a front-facing customer-centric role.
If this describes you, and a dynamic, growing organization is what you need, you will surely find a home with Extra Space Storage. We will love to consider you and look forward to reviewing your application.
- Develop excellent customer relationships by identifying the storage needs and providing them with solutions
- Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and sales of moving materials
- Guide your new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Keep your facility up to the highest of cleanliness standards (i.e. cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs, etc.)
- Perform independently on a day to day basis with a focus on teamwork and partnerships with other stores in the area
- May be required to travel to local retail locations and run errands for the facility
- 1+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Outstanding company culture; including steady work hours and work/life balance
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Career opportunities throughout the United States
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1k annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRA Healthy Wellness program that includes the potential for monthly credits towards your medical premium and rewards for participation
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor’s degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
Note: If you have experience working in any of the following types of jobs, we encourage you to apply: Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Retail Associate, Store Associate, Hospitality and Hotel, Front Desk Agent, Leasing Agent, Rental Agent (i.e. car rental, RV rental, storage rental, apartment rental, etc.) Property Management, Retail Sales, Retail Sales Lead or Team Lead, Cashier/Sales, Sales Specialist, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.