Brand Marketing Coordinator
- Support project plans based on direction from Marketing Director, including writing project proposals, completing tasks, and providing status updates to the team
- Manage all communication efforts associated with the Marketing team and coordinate product or initiative roll outs for 3000+ employees
- Oversee facility photo shoot program for 1500+ properties
- Monitor and execute on field related brand related requests
- Identify trends that directly impact the brand image of Extra Space Storage and provide potential solutions.
- Process invoices for the brand team
- Collaborate with channel owners across marketing and throughout the organization on areas including reputation management, content creation, offline marketing, in-office experience, creative design, social media, email public relations and internal communications
- Project manage assigned internal company creative service requests
- Assist in implementation of annual integrated marketing strategy for third-party franchise program. Including: trade show strategy and design, quarterly newsletter program, customer satisfaction survey program and assistance with event marketing
- Assist in development of branding, signage, etc. for Operations to support 1,500+ retail location across the country
- Manage brand merchandise ordering system
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to provide a positive experience for internal or external partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects (JIRA project management experience preferred)
- Ability to organize projects and advocate for Brand Image opportunities using a variety of tools including MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Marketing, Operations, or similar role
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.