Call Center QA Speech Analyst
It is a really exciting time to be at Extra Space Storage! We got our start in 1977. Today we are a New York Stock Exchange-traded company leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one. But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
We are seeking a Call Center QA Speech Analyst to be accountable for analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution. Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns, and trends as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions to the organization.
* Perform searches and create reports in CallMiner, a speech analytics software.
* Produces and analyzes reports for trends, patterns, and root causes of issues
* Make recommendations and define data strategies that solve business problems.
* Collaborate & communicate effectively with manager and stakeholders.
* Perform one Quality Assurance review per agent per month to determine policy and procedure adherence.
* Basic knowledge of call center operating procedures.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
* Quick learner and ability to adapt to change.
* Ability to work with other departments to ensure company initiatives are met.
Education and Experience
* 2-3 years of contact center Quality Assurance experience
* College degree preferred.
* Business Analysis background desired
* Experience in preparing written project status reports.
* Experience in speech analytics/speech recognition a plus.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R-11975