Manager, Workforce Management
- Forecasting call volume for 200 seat call center
- Forecast on an intra-day daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for workgroups.
- Analyzes inbound call volume and manages the IVR system to route calls appropriately throughout the call center system.
- Uses analysis to forecast hiring, scheduling, or other workforce planning needs.
- Applies analytics models and projections on organizational staffing to enhance forecasting accuracy and improve workforce decision making.
- Accountable for developing accurate operational forecasts by collecting, validating, and analyzing operational data
- Manage adherence trends
- Strong understanding of Shift Bid process
- Supervises all traffic and scheduling functions of an organization's customer service/call center.
- Develops call center schedules designed to ensure that calls are handled in a timely manner by an appropriately skilled representative.
- Modifies call routing plans as needed to maintain appropriate coverage and ensure compliance with service level goals.
- Generates staffing reports to identify workforce needs, and subsequently develops staffing plans that align with budget guidelines.
- Assists and trains end users in the use of Workforce technology
- Strong understanding of Shift Bid process
- Experience with building complex call routing systems
- Credibility to influence employees, peers, and organizational leaders. Ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships
- Demonstrates proficiency in subject matter knowledge and problem solving
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities
- Receives work in the form of short-term assignments and often require the application of independent judgment
- Creates and maintains workforce management and scheduling approach
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office365 is required
- 2 or more years of progressively complex related experience
- 4+ years’ experience in workforce management
- 2+ years’ experience with IVR routing
- Experience with InContact Studio preferred
- Strong understanding of Aspect Empower and InContact products preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Performs sedentary work in an office environment with limited lifting (less than 10 pounds) or walking required. Close visual acuity required to perform work at computer terminal. No exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Requires repetitive typing motion, talking, hearing, grasping and feeling.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.