It is a really exciting time to be at Extra Space Storage! We got our start in 1977. Today we are a New York Stock Exchange-traded company leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one. But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join us and find out why Glassdoor named Extra Space one of their top 100 companies to work for in 2018!
We are currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Analyst at our corporate offices located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a key role within the Digital Marketing team helping to drive growth and enhance customer loyalty in digital commerce business. In this position you will be responsible for reporting on all aspects of web analytics data that will inform the planning, execution and optimization of the Extra Space Storage digital customer experience across all digital channels. You will also work closely with leadership in digital marketing and data science, where you will bring forward insights you discover that will be used to drive the business forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain holistic dashboards and reports by pulling data using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Ad-hoc Analysis & other web analytics tools for business stakeholders.
- Analyze digital data to draw insights and recommendations for optimization around website (desktop and mobile) activity, visitor behavior and purchase patterns.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative methods and tools to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Conduct an initial, and then ongoing, audits to ensure that tracking tags are capturing actionable data and QA tag implementation on an ongoing basis.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in quantitative studies, Business or Marketing
- Three plus years of experience in digital marketing, CRM and/or e-commerce
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Navigate Microsoft Suite at an advanced level, especially Excel.
- Work across business & IT to communicate reporting requirements and technical implementation.
- Establish relationship of trust across department boundaries
- Attention to detail in my work and expect the same from others.
- Working with deadlines and completing tasks on time
- Providing recommendations and challenging the status quo
- Proactively investigating issues and concerns
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.