We are currently hiring for a Marketing Intern to join our team at our Salt Lake City, UT corporate office! The primary focus of this role is to provide support for brand marketing programs to enhance the visibility, image and public relation efforts of the company.
Marketing Coordination (20-25 hours)
- Manage Marketing service level agreement reporting with Operations
- Scheduling and coordinating team and department events
- Conducting quarterly audits on brand microsite, image repository and guidelines, Totus, careers page and M+ site
- Coordinate annual facility photoshoot with photographers and stores
- Manage and report on marketing help desk tickets
- Miscellaneous marketing projects as assigned by the team
Social Media (15-20 hours)
- Share videos and photos to Pinterest
- Analyze Pinterest post performance in Excel
- Respond to Pinterest comments
- Gather shareable stories for Bambu from external sources
- Comment on past influencers’ posts to maintain relationships
- Create multimedia content for social media and blog (Lumen5, TikToks, featured images, photo editing, reformatting images/videos, GIFs, infographics, audiograms)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects) knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- High School diploma or GED
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation-driven corporate environment. We are the best at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team to corporate employees, on-site managers and our call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, which is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number-one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. They are also passionate and enjoy a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices and you’ll see why Extra Space is an amazing place to work.