Mobile Application Developer
In order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
We are currently hiring for an IOS Developer. In this role, you will deliver customer facing mobile applications that will differentiate our customer experience.
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support
- Write clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
- Write automated tests to ensure high quality
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Work with Product Development team to plan, implement, and manage new features
- Stay up to date with new technology and best practices related to mobile development
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting native iOS mobile applications; while understanding Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, and reliability) of new and current systems
- Solid development practices including unit test development, design, documentations, TDD, and knowledge of GIT
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design
- Experience with REST APIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred but not mandatory
- Experience interacting with BlueTooth technologies
- Experience developing native Android mobile applications using Kotlin
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.