Paid Acquisition Manager
Day to day responsibilities include effective management of the team and vendors, budget management, analysis and optimization, invoicing, process creation, and stakeholder communication. This candidate will work daily with the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing and regularly with the Director of Digital Marketing. There will also be frequent communication and planning with executive teams.
Extensive experience, proven technical ability, analytical strength, and a big picture mind is a must. Ideal candidate will have extremely strong paid search experience and knowledge. This role is an exciting opportunity to make measurable impact in the largest publicly traded (NYSE) company in Utah with a market cap of 6.8+ billion.
· Manage and lead paid search/media team
· Create, roadmap, and direct paid search/media strategy
· Analysis and presentation to business leadership
· Manage the execution of 30+ million in budget
· Accountable for all core paid search and media processes
· Responsible for KPI and business performance goals
· Work with data science department to launch and report on performance tests
· Monitor multiple budgets across different channels
· Expert understanding of paid search hierarchy, KPIs, marketplace, mechanics, bid management, budget planning, ad features, and advanced paid search strategies
· Strong understanding of Youtube, DSPs, and re-targeting platforms.
· Understanding of API and data feeds
· Understanding on how to work with data science teams, statistics, and analysis
· Understand latest industry trends
· Gain deep understanding of business model, market, organization, and challenges
· Keeps up with industry trends
· Navigate and use all major search engine platform UI's and Editors at scale
· Navigate and use DSP UIs and execute and report at scale
· Data analysis both within search/media platforms and within Excel
· Ability to create and effectively communicate recommendations
Education and Experience
· 5+ yrs of experience managing paid search advertising
· 2+ yrs of experience using bid management platforms
· 2+ yrs of experience executing integrated digital media campaigns
· Experience managing $5 million or more in yearly paid search advertising spend
· 2+ yrs experience managing digital marketing teams
· Experience working with Data Science teams
· Bachelor degree preferred but not necessary
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.