Paid Acquisition Manager
Our Paid Acquisition Manager will have a heavy emphasis on paid search strategy and execution. Oversees 30+ million-dollar budget between search and media. Plan and execute on complex multi-million-dollar performance tests. Effective management of the team and vendors, budget management, analysis and optimization, invoicing, process creation, and stakeholder communication. Frequent communication and planning with executive teams. Extensive experience, proven technical ability, analytical strength, and a big picture mind is a must.
· Manage and lead paid search/media team
· Create, roadmap, and direct paid search/media strategy
· Analysis and presentation to business leadership
· Manage the execution of 30+ million in budget
· Accountable for all core paid search and paid media processes
· Responsible for KPI and business performance goals
· Work with data science department to launch and report on performance tests
· Monitor multiple budgets across different channels
· Navigate and use all major search engine platform UI's and Editors at scale
· Navigate and use DSP UIs and execute and report at scale
· Data analysis both within search/media platforms and within Excel
· Ability to create and effectively communicate recommendations
· Expert understanding of paid search hierarchy, KPIs, marketplace, mechanics, bid management, budget planning, ad features, and advanced paid search strategies
· Strong understanding of Youtube, DSPs, and re-targeting platforms.
· Understanding of API and data feeds
· Understanding on how to work with data science teams, statistics, and analysis
· Understand latest industry trends
· Gain deep understanding of business model, market, organization, and challenges
· Keeps up with industry trends
Education and Experience
· 5+ yrs of experience managing paid search advertising
· 2+ yrs of experience using bid management platforms
· 2+ yrs of experience executing integrated digital media campaigns
· Experience managing $5 million or more in yearly paid search advertising spend
· 2+ yrs experience managing digital marketing teams
· Experience working with Data Science teams
· Bachelor degree preferred but not necessary
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Performs sedentary work in an office environment with limited lifting (less than 10 pounds) or walking required. Close visual acuity required to perform work at computer terminal. No exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Requires repetitive typing motion, talking, hearing, grasping and feeling.
At Extra Space Storage, we have a strong culture that values diversity and inclusion that does not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.