Paid Search Analyst
Extra Space is seeking a paid search analyst to join our marketing department. This position will be responsible for analyzing multi-million dollar paid search campaigns to continually and efficiently grow the program. Additionally, this person will assist with analysis and execution of other paid acquisition channels as necessary. This role requires an individual who is organized, data-driven, and demonstrates a proven understanding of reporting and analysis.
- Develop quantitative analysis, custom dashboards, and ad hoc reports to provide actionable paid acquisition insights and support marketing decision making
- Identify new growth and efficiency opportunities and propose testing for keywords, creative, targeting and bidding strategies to continue to effectively scale the paid search and paid media programs
- Put systems in place to alert the team of significant drops or inconsistencies in performance
- Collaborate with data science and marketing teams to provide recommendations for optimization towards marketing goals, campaign ad spend, and campaign funnels across digital channels
- Be a champion of data hygiene and establish processes to ensure high data integrity and quality
- Effectively communicate test design and results to management including full funnel impacts of paid digital campaign changes
- Build effective working relationships with 3rd party vendors and external partners to fully utilize reporting and insight capabilities
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- A data storyteller who can connect the dots across various channels to create a holistic picture of the marketing funnel
- Knowledge of test design frameworks and measurement principles; experience with offline attribution preferred
- Strong excel skills including use of formulas and pivot tables to manipulate large data sets into meaningful insights
- Must be able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics, business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or quantitative heavy role
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.