We are currently hiring for a Recruiting Specialist at our corporate offices located in Salt Lake City, Utah. In this position, you will conduct various recruiting processes and work closely with the Talent Acquisition team in order to complete recruiting functions. You will be responsible for scheduling interviews, creating talent pools, and partnering with the Senior Corporate Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Manager on finding talent and executing on pipeline goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling screens and interviews as directed.
- Leveraging multiple recruiting sources in addition to internet sourcing techniques to identify and connect with potential candidates.
- Responsible for executing search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Build relationships with potential candidates on a continual basis through e-mail, calls, and networking.
- Generate leads and source passive candidates through Linkedin, Indeed, etc.
- Screen potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
- Support efforts regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs, conferences & professional organizations. Cultivate partnerships to ensure time-to-fill metrics are achieved short-term & longer-term relationships are built.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- A college degree or significant progress towards a college degree from an accredited institution is strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service, recruiting and/or sourcing experience in a business or professional environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.