It is an exciting time to be at Extra Space. We have been featured on multiple "Best Places to Work" awards, including Forbes and Glassdoor. We’re an S&P 500 company that hasn’t stopped growing since our founding in 1977. Today we are leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one, but in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Self-storage is our product, helping people is our passion. Come grow with us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
We're currently hiring a Revenue Analyst to lead and manage all aspects of strategic and tactical pricing for assigned divisions. As this is a highly impactful role, you will work closely with Divisional heads and District Managers to develop and execute pricing strategies and tactics. The position is a great opportunity for you to learn and create impact in a growing company with an engaging, innovative culture. Your office will be located at our corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Drive optimal pricing-based decisions for segment of properties in conjunction with broader marketing activities
- Provide analytic feedback and pricing and discounting expertise to field operations management
- Conduct in-depth analysis on competitive pricing and consumer analytics
- Provide feedback to data science team on effectiveness of pricing tactics and tools
- Diagnose and communicate pricing model decisions to cross-functional teams
- Provide analytical support to multi-functional projects across the organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; preferably in Finance, Business, or Marketing.
- A Master's Degree in similar fields is preferred
- At least three years’ experience in market research, marketing, or data analysis.
- Revenue Management or pricing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with data driven decision making skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to independently create, validate, present, and implement ideas
- Highly motivated
- Ability to manage large data sets, synthesize and communicate findings
- Advanced level of user in MS Office applications
- SQL programming, Microsoft Excel and Business Objects experience a plus
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.