Spanish Inbound Customer Service Rep - $16/hr
Are you passionate about connecting with people? Is customer service in your bones? We have a phenomenal opportunity to get your feet in the door of a fast-growing company. Utah Business Magazine selected us as a "2019 Best Place to Work!"
We want upbeat, positive Customer Service Representatives with customer service skills to join our fast-growing Extra Space family. You will love our fun and dynamic company culture without the retail hours! Our location in Midvale, Utah has a ton of super cool, fun team members and you could be one of them!
Have you ever felt like you're lost in the shuffle of a large call center? We have our passionate leaders to coach you to success. This could include improving your service QA scores or helping you obtain that promotion at our call center or corporate office. Our leadership team is committed to helping you succeed.
Your job is to provide a great customer experience, helping our customers with their needs.
What we're looking for:
- You have experience in Customer Service, or an aptitude for it
- You can connect with people over the phone
- You have a positive attitude and can contribute to our amazing culture
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Windows applications
- High school diploma or GED
- You have the ability to work weekends
- Start date: December 7th, 2020 - The training schedule is M-F 9-5:30 for the first three weeks.
- Base pay $15 per hour
- Spanish Bilingual pay $16 per hour
- Shifts: full-time (afternoon/evening shifts required initially) Must be available to work weekends.
- Fun, rewarding work environment you'll enjoy coming to every day!
Whats in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Convenient schedules- no graveyard shifts!
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Various Employee Discount Programs including gym reimbursements
- At home opportunities based on performance
- A cool and fun vibe with tons of recognition and contest
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.