Sr. Digital Analyst Product Analytics
The Sr. Digital Analyst Product Analytics helps the Product team to drive product adoption and enhance customer experience across the product portfolio. Responsible for developing measurement plans and reporting on all aspects of analytics data that will inform the planning, execution, and optimization of the Extra Space Storage customer experience across all product platforms. Works with leadership in product development and data science to bring forward insights to drive the business forward.
- Create and maintain holistic dashboards and reports by pulling data using Quantum Metrics, Google Analytics, other product analytics tools related to both product behavior and business performance for business stakeholders.
- Design and develop customer journey reports by combining insights from product analytics data with core business data to identify areas for improvement and optimization across the different product platforms.
- Conduct initial and ongoing audits with product rollouts to ensure the quality of captured data.
- Analyze, prepare, and publish monthly/ongoing reports on various customer tracking programs using SQL queries, data mining, trend analysis, and other appropriate methods.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to participate on projects with cross functional teams.
- Navigate Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to write sophisticated SQL queries.
- Work across business & IT to communicate reporting requirements and technical implementation.
- Establish relationship of trust across department boundaries
- Attention to detail in their work
- Working with deadlines and completing tasks on time
- Providing recommendations and challenging the status quo
- Proactively investigating issues and concerns
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in statistics, mathematics, or economics
- Three or more years of experience in an analytics role
- Experience with data analysis tools like SQL, Python, R or SAS. Experience in web analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics will be a plus.
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Relocation assistance provided
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.