Sr. Paid Search Analyst
Extra Space is seeking a senior paid search analyst to join our marketing department. This position will be responsible for optimizing multi-million dollar paid search campaigns to continually and efficiently grow the program. Additionally, this person will assist with other paid acquisition channels as necessary. This role requires an individual who is organized, data-driven, and demonstrates a proven understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Ensure paid search campaigns are efficiently managed to meet business demand expectations with desired KPIs
- Identify new growth opportunities and propose testing for keywords, ad copy, targeting and bidding strategies to continue to scale the paid search program
- Run keyword and search query analyses to identify trending top performing and low intent search terms
- Assist with daily budget and bid management to ensure we stay on track to meet business expectations and search KPIs
- Create reporting dashboards and custom reports to analyze campaign performance and provide actionable recommendations
- Consistently monitor competitor activity and communicate any notable shifts in the space
- Effectively communicate paid search test results to management including full funnel impacts of paid search changes
- Build effective working relationships with external partners
- Knowledge of paid search mechanics, understanding of relationship between key digital metrics, and comprehension of search marketplace dynamics
- Expertise about industry best practices in PPC management and optimization
- Knowledge of simple test design and measurement principles
- Strong excel skills including use of formulas and pivot tables to manipulate large data sets into meaningful insights
- Ability to clearly communicate performance trends, opportunities, and areas of concern to team members and leadership
- Must be able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in paid digital advertising
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.