Third Party Management Analyst
- Respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail, or internal systems to support clients and internal departments
- Research partner inquiries, property level performance, asset condition and any ad-hoc items
- Work on special projects
- Coordinate Off Budget Requests & track 45-60 day completion timeframes
- External communication with partners regarding updates, changes, and performance of their property
- Assist with budgeting process of self-storage properties
- Track property proforma’s vs budget
- Prepare value-add analysis for sites
- Support Third Party Manager in travel and partner coordination
- Educate new partners on monthly financial/reporting package
- Strong analytical skills including financial modeling in Excel
- Strong knowledge and skill set for a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Real Estate from a four-year university or college preferred
- Zero to three years related experience and/or training in real estate, relationship management or related field
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.