The NSC Training and Content Specialist is a critical part of the training function at our National Sales Center (NSC). This team member helps enable employees at Extra Space Storage’s call center to support our self-storage business. This onsite role is based at our call center and reports to the NSC Learning Manager.
· Designs and delivers training on company products, business practices, and other topics as directed
· Designs content to support a blended training approach: eLearning, video, PowerPoint, and ILT/VILT
· Collaborates with the Instructional Design team and the NSC Training Manager on more complex content projects
· Monitors the effectiveness of training on employees using individual or group performance results
· Collects feedback on sessions from attendees to use for future improvements to content and presentation
· Works within the Learning Management System to organize and track content and manage user engagement
· Facilitates training and coaching sessions in both 1-on-1 and group setting
· Handles moderately complex training issues and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to effectively facilitate training and coaching in a group or 1-on-1 setting, virtually or onsite
· Requires experience using PowerPoint and recording audio and video for training purposes
· Familiar with basic eLearning authoring techniques
· Experience with Lessonly a plus.
· Experience in a call center environment strongly preferred.
Education and Experience
· High School graduate. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2-4 years’ related experience
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.