Accounts Payable Clerk
We’re currently hiring for an Accounts Payable Clerk for our corporate offices in Salt Lake City, UT. In this position, your main role will be to process and maintain accounts payable records as a member of the Accounts Payable team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and payments accurately and on a timely basis
- Interact with site managers and vendors in-person and on the telephone.
- Research problems and provide consistent follow-up
- Update vendor records and other paper files
- Mail vendor and tenant refund checks
- Close out files on an annual basis
- Assist with special projects, as necessary
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with some higher education preferred.
- One to three years AP experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and previous experience with computer software including Dynamics AX, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer are helpful.
- Ability to perform all mathematical functions associated with this level of responsibility, including but not limited to interest rates, commissions, discounts, taxes, etc.
- Highly motivated self-starter with attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R-39489