Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will act as a crucial member of our team by striving to build a positive experience for our customers. We seek employees with integrity and passion for helping others who are eager take on new responsibilities in a front-facing customer-centric role.
If this describes you, and a dynamic, growing organization is what you need, you will surely find a home with Extra Space Storage. We will love to consider you and look forward to reviewing your application.
- Develop excellent customer relationships by identifying the storage needs and providing them with solutions
- Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and sales of moving materials
- Guide your new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Keep your facility up to the highest of cleanliness standards (i.e. cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs, etc.)
- Perform independently on a day to day basis with a focus on teamwork and partnerships with other stores in the area
- May be required to travel to local retail locations and run errands for the facility
- 1+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Steady hours and great work/life balance
- Outstanding company culture
- Promotion and career path opportunities
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Career" applet in Workday
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R-14511