Assistant Store Manager
As a Assistant Store Manager, you will create transformative interactions that make a difference in someone's life today. You will be part of a diverse team with an excellent company culture. We offer competitive wages, a great work/life balance, and career and development opportunities.
Note: This position has the opportunity to work at multiple sites.
Extra Space Storage is the fastest-growing storage company with over 2,000 stores nationwide. Grow with us! We value great communicators who are outgoing and passionate about helping people and their team. We invest in your development so that we can all make positive impacts in our community.
- Meet sales goals through unit rentals, unit insurance, moving supplies, and positive reviews
- Daily Lock Checks/Property Walks
- Collaborating and communicating with vendors
- Serve and guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Maintain Extra Clean standards for office, units, and property- sweeping, mopping, and minor maintenance
- Able to lift 35+ lbs
- Occasionally run errands for the facility and travel to nearby store locations
- Effectively communicate and craft professional emails
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and phone presence
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Critical thinker who is detail-oriented and enjoys problem-solving
- Self-starter and able to work independently
Benefits We Offer You
- A work/life balance with a 5-day workweek (no Sundays) and be off work by 6pm.
- Outstanding company culture with growth opportunities throughout the U.S.
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1k annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRA Healthy Wellness Program with rewards towards your medical premium
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor’s degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
Note: We welcome candidates with the following experience: Cashier/Sales/Retail, Store Associate, Customer Service, Hospitality and Hotel, Front Desk Agent, Leasing Agent, Rental Agent (i.e. car/ RV rental, storage rental, apartment rental, etc.) Property Management, Retail Sales Lead or Team Lead, Sales Specialist, restaurant, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R-40882