Commercial Property Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist field Operations with the daily management of commercial tenants across the Extra Space portfolio.
- Manage and schedule rate escalations for current customers.
- Manage all leasing activities for vacant commercial space including:
- Gathering photos from local field managers
- Posting ads on LoopNet or Craigslist
- Conducting credit checks on prospective tenants
- Negotiating tenant improvements
- Executing leases and uploading details into the point of sale
- Establish rent rates based on comparable properties within the market.
- Review commercial leases for newly onboarded stores.
- Grow annual revenue through occupancy and customer rates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be highly organized.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, SharePoint).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of property management or lease administration experience.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.