Construction Project Manager
We're currently seeking a Construction Project Manager at our Store Support Center in Salt Lake City, UT. You will be a key member of the Facilities Management Team and is responsible for organizing and overseeing brand projects at site locations across the company. Working with division management and outside vendors, you will keep projects organized and positively moving forward to meet deadlines with all stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit new and existing company properties to review signage needs and upgrades
- Communicate with vendors to determine needs and timelines in placing brand signage at company properties
- Develop design brand strategies that leverage company strategic priorities and opportunities across new and existing properties
- Execute design strategies with the help of a cross-functional team
- Maintain a high level of communication and follow-up both with team leadership and peers, as well as, field staff.
- Maintains current and accurate records in the tracking and accounting of all projects
- Develop brand management signage schedule for all properties
- Review, track and approve work orders and invoices to ensure compliance with company standards, pricing policies, budgets and guidelines
- Physically inspect brand management implementation through routine travel to key markets
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Facilities Management, or similar, is preferred.
- Ability to travel throughout the company
- Possess and maintain a current valid Driver’s License
- Experience in market research, demographics and portfolio maintenance
- Knowledge of current and progressive marketing techniques and philosophies
- Experience in project management and organizational skills
- Overseeing physical brand implementation on a multi-state/location platform
- Demonstrable efficiency with Internet and desktop computer applications
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.