Sr Revenue Analyst
At Extra Space Storage, if it matters to you, it matters to us!
It is a really exciting time to be at Extra Space Storage! We got our start in 1977. Today we are a New York Stock Exchange-traded company leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one. But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr Revenue Analyst to be a part of THE top performing Revenue Management team in the self-storage industry. This is a dynamic position in a highly impactful, visible role that will work with departments throughout the organization to support our strategic initiatives. This position is a great opportunity for you to create an impact in a growing company with an engaging, innovative culture. Ready to be part of the Extra Space success story? We hope so and would love to give you the chance.
The Senior Revenue Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support the development and refinement of tools and processes that enhance existing performance
- Drive optimal pricing-based decisions in conjunction with broader marketing activities
- Provide analytic feedback and pricing/discounting expertise to various department leaders
- Conduct in-depth analysis on competitive pricing and consumer analytics
- Provide feedback to data science team on effectiveness of pricing tactics and tools
- Diagnose and communicate pricing model decisions to cross-functional teams
- Provide analytical support to multi-functional projects across the organization
- Support the timely and accurate execution and monitoring of price adjustments
- Identifies and executes upon opportunities to drive incremental revenue and solve customer experience opportunities
Highly qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- You think outside the box and have the confidence to share your perspective
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills with data driven decision-making
- You are an advanced level of user in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Your understanding of SQL would be a plus
- You have three or more years’ experience in data analysis, pricing, market research, or marketing
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- You've earned an undergraduate degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business, or Marketing.
- You have the ability to independently craft, validate, present, and implement ideas
- You're a great teammate with strong collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are some of your strengths, along with strong interpersonal skills
- You handle large data sets with ease and are able to deftly synthesize and communicate findings
- Revenue Management or pricing experience preferred
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Flexible work schedule
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.