It is an exciting time to be at Extra Space. We have been featured on multiple "Best Places to Work" awards, including Forbes and Glassdoor. We’re an S&P 500 company that hasn’t stopped growing since our founding in 1977. Today we are leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one, but in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Self-storage is our product, helping people is our passion. Come grow with us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
We’re currently hiring for a Treasury Analyst to work at our corporate offices in Salt Lake City, UT. You will be an integral part of the Treasury team by assisting in the process of closing and maintaining multiple real estate loans. In this position you will work with issues dealing with commercial real estate loan documentation, loan closings, debt tracking, hedging documentation, and bank relationships.
- Review and Release EFT’s
- Keep Bank acct list updated
- Template change requests - set-up Wire/ACH templates, maintain approval documentation and delete unused templates
- Respond to treasury help inquiries from internal groups
- Coordinate with banks to resolve account related issues
- Google Banks for all new accounts
- Open/Close bank accounts for new and transition sites
- Order supplies; Set up/close credit card processing
- Improve alignment of bank accounts with lender relationships, select blocks of accounts to move to new bank, close old accounts
- Set up courier service for new sites as needed; Set up night drop for sites as needed
- Coordinate with Ops on the new property on-boarding processes, participate on calls, monitor and report on processes as needed
- Act as backup for daily cash management process
- Assist in communicating with customers (Accounting, Legal, Ops, Audit) to better understand their needs and provide timely response
- Maintain cash management contracts and service agreements
- Participate in bank service reviews to discuss bank fees and additional potential services
- Primary backup for senior treasury analyst
- Bank software/platform experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Technical knowledge
- Moderate computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five plus years working in Commercial Real Estate, finance and/or banking
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
Well defined career paths
Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
401K with company match after 90 days of service
Holiday pay and paid time off
Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
Personal Health Advocate
Onsite Fitness Center
Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.